National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh (NGHA) also known as King Adulaziz Medical City (KAMC)
This hospital is truly the leading super specialty hospital, in the Middle East. It has a 1025-bed capacity, and is based in Riyadh in the Central Region of Saudi Arabia. View a video here
The Emergency Care Center at NGHA continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support programme.
Surgical and Critical Units include:
- Burns Unit
- Surgical ICU
- Endoscopy Unit
- Operating Theatres
- Neuro-Surgical and Surgical Units
The facility includes new state-of-the-art developments such as:
- Cardiac and Liver Centre
- 21-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation
- Emergency Care and Trauma Centres
Other adult and pediatric services provided include:
- Surgical and Medical wards
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards)
- Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric ICU
- Neonatal ICU
- Operating Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centre
- Home Health Care Programme
- VIP Wards
- Royal Suite
- College of Medicine and Nursing College.
Primary Health Care Services provide Preventive Health Services. This includes health education and behavioral modifications to promote healthy lifestyles.
NGHA is affilated to King Abdullah International Medical Research Center. Browse our jobs search for medical research vacancies
NGHA develops and supports the dissemination of scientific research, promotes health research cooperation, builds capacity, and assesses the results of the application of basic research.