King Abdulaziz Medical City, Jeddah
Located in the Western region of Saudi Arabia, the King Abdulaziz Medical City is part of the MNG-HA group. This 715-bed hospital includes the new King Abdulaziz Oncology Center, which is the primary oncology research and treatment center for the National Guard in Saudi Arabia.
The Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs (MNG-HA) endeavours to achieve the Centre for Excellence in medical care. It is their ultimate goal to attract and hire educated, highly skilled and experienced professionals from all over the world to join and be part of the internationally accredited institution and who can contribute in the attainment of their objectives.
Other services provided for the catchment population are:
- Labour and Delivery
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for Adults
- Pediatric and Neonatal Services
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Emergency Room
- Operating Rooms
- VIP Wards
- Day Centre to include Ambulatory Surgery
- and several Primary Health Care clinics spread over the Western Region
What do you need to know about Jeddah?
Jeddah is located on the coast of the Red Sea and is that the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia with a population of 3,400,000. It has been a major port and trading centre for centuries. For this reason, it is a bustling cosmopolitan city with endless amounts of things to see and do.
A major commercial centre, Jeddah is known for shopping districts, restaurants, cafes and beautiful surroundings.
The population is large and diverse, owing to the city's history as a trading port.
Most nurses are housed in the Al-Aoun compound. It is located in Jeddah but not on the hospital site. Scroll for some photos taken from one of the three-bedroom villas in the compound.
All villas face the communal swimming pool and come equipped with washing machines, a barbecue pit and a small back yard. Each villa has three bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom whilst the remaining two bedrooms share a bathroom. Each employee has their own bedroom.
Everything you need for day-to-day living can be found inside the compound - there is a gym, two swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, as well as a small shop carrying daily essentials. The compound is located in town about a 1-hr drive from the hospital.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Oncology Outpatients - Jeddah, visas for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Gyneacology - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Cardiac ICU (ACICU) - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric Haematology Oncology - Jeddah, Salaries increased. Visas available for female applica
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) - Jeddah, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Labour & Delivery - Jeddah, Visas available for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Jeddah, Visas available for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Paediatric Oncology - Jeddah, visas available for female applicants.
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Admission Nursery - Jeddah, Visas available for female applicants
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Pediatric Cardiac Step Down (PCSD) - Jeddah, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Recovery Room - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Operating Room (Heart Surgery) - Jeddah
- SAUDI ARABIA Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit - Jeddah, For female applicant
- SAUDI ARABIA Director Clinical Nursing - Administration
- SAUDI ARABIA Nurses for general, specialist and sub specialist areas. Adult and Paediatric